About Me

Hi! I'm Abby. My husband, Carl, and I are happily married since October 2007. Our little family of 2 (well, 3 if you count Chief, the dog) added one more in October 2011 when we welcomed Audrey Elizabeth, our first child into the world. Our life was forever changed. And to add to the joy and excitement, we added another daughter, Clara Marie, in May 2014. I wanted to create this blog originally to document all the milestones throughout my pregnancy with Audrey so we could remember that special time in our lives. And now I get to write all about Audrey and Clara and our life with these amazing "Larson Ladies", which is so much more fun!

Search

Monday, December 5, 2011

Audrey's Newborn Pictures

We had these pictures taken when Audrey was just 1 week old.  A lady I work with, Cynthia Kristufek, came to our house to take these pictures.  Aren't they fantastic?  She was so patient and so creative and really great to work with!  Here is a link to Cynthia's website - http://www.cynthiakphotography.com/.  This is the 2nd time that we've had her take pictures for us.  Last year, she took pics of Carl and me and Chief for our Christmas cards.  The cards and prints last year turned out really good, so I was very confident about how the pics of Audrey would turn out.  And Audrey's just so darn cute, so how could they not look good!  :)

Here are the pictures:
















Cynthia is working on our Christmas card/birth announcement design, and she should be getting me a proof tonight.  I need to put in our order for the cards and the prints we want, but I'm having such a hard time deciding what to order!  Really, I'm trying to decide what NOT to order.  :)  How could I not order all of them?  Oh Lord...  Some of our favorites are the one with the crocheted hat in black and white, the ones with the flower headband, the other ones with the fluffy white background, and the guitar one.

The guitar one.  Seriously, how precious?  Carl owns (and plays for Audrey) a few different guitars.  This one in the pictures happens to be the 6-string guitar that I gave Carl for our wedding present 4 years ago.  How special that Cindy was creative enough to capture this.  And look how small Audrey is on the end of that guitar.  It's just so special.  I feel like this is a picture that Audrey and Carl will treasure forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment