About Me

Hi! I'm Abby. My husband, Carl, and I are happily married since October 2007. Our little family of 2 (well, 3 if you count Chief, the dog) added one more in October 2011 when we welcomed Audrey Elizabeth, our first child into the world. Our life was forever changed. And to add to the joy and excitement, we added another daughter, Clara Marie, in May 2014. I wanted to create this blog originally to document all the milestones throughout my pregnancy with Audrey so we could remember that special time in our lives. And now I get to write all about Audrey and Clara and our life with these amazing "Larson Ladies", which is so much more fun!

Search

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Letter to Audrey

We received this letter in the mail a few weeks ago:



It's from Grandpa Tim addressed to Audrey Elizabeth!




The letter reads:

July 18, 2011


To my precious granddaughter Audrey Elizabeth,


Everyone is very excited that in about 3 months you will be born!  Your mom & dad are busy preparing for your arrival.


You will be your mom & dad's 1st child and they may be nervous because as the world will be new to you, their new world with you will be new to them.  Fortunately for you, you have 2 sets of very experienced grandparents and we are equally anxious and excited for you to light up our worlds!!


You are not born yet and we all love you very much.


Your loving Grandpa Tim
oxox


P.S. I sure hope you like being held!


It made me cry when we received this, I saw who it was from, and then read the letter.  Audrey is so blessed to have grandparents who love her so much already.  Grandpa Tim is really excited and cannot wait to meet her.  Grandpa Tim was the best Dad I could have ever asked for, so supportive and loving and full of wisdom.  And he's already a wonderful and loving Grandpa!

We are going to put this letter in a safe place so Audrey will always have it.  Her first letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment