About Me

Hi! I'm Abby. My husband, Carl, and I are happily married since October 2007. Our little family of 2 (well, 3 if you count Chief, the dog) added one more in October 2011 when we welcomed Audrey Elizabeth, our first child into the world. Our life was forever changed. And to add to the joy and excitement, we added another daughter, Clara Marie, in May 2014. I wanted to create this blog originally to document all the milestones throughout my pregnancy with Audrey so we could remember that special time in our lives. And now I get to write all about Audrey and Clara and our life with these amazing "Larson Ladies", which is so much more fun!

Search

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Chloe is 2

On June 2nd, Aunt Faye and Uncle Jim threw a party for Chloe McClue who turned 2 on June 10th.




Audrey got to celebrate with Chloe!  It sure was funny seeing them playing together.  Chloe was such a nice girl to share her gifts with Audrey.  









Look at me sitting in Chloe's chair!
Hurry, before she notices...

No comments:

Post a Comment